Harry's OLD ENGINE|
Hit and Miss Engine Collection
This is my collection of hit and miss engines, which all started in 1995 when I happened in on the Pageant of Steam engine show at Canandaigua, New York.
I was only there at the show for an hour or two, but the BUG bit - big time! Prior to this, I had been into MG sport cars, tractors and most mechanical things as a hobby. This is a hobby that will follow me into retirement and it mixes rather well with my background in electronic engineering too.
There's a WHOLE LOT more to this site so click and cruise around!
* Marked engines are for sale!|
* Marked engines are for sale!
- Witte Engine Works 5 HP Throttle Gov., Engine #1
- * Gray Motor Co. 6 HP Two Cycle Marine, Engine #2
- Fairbanks Morse Co. 3 HP "Z" Sumter Ignitor, Engine #3
- Jaeger Machine Co. 2 HP Cement Mixer, Engine #4
- Associated Mfg. Co. 2-1/2 HP Iowa Oversize, Engine #5
- Fairbanks Morse Co. 1-1/2 HP "Z" Bosch, Engine #6
Novo Engine Co. 3 HP vertical , Engine #7
- De Laval Separator Co. Alpha milking machine, Engine #8
- Fuller & Johnson Mfg. Co. Pump Jack, Engine #9
- * Gilson "Sixty" 1-3/4 HP, Engine #10
- * Fairbanks Morse "YH" Oil 15 HP Diesel, Engine #11
- International Harvester Famous 4HP, Engine #12
- International Harvester Titan 2HP, Engine #13
- * Fairbanks Morse Dish Pan, Engine #14
- Associated Mfg. Co. 2-1/4HP Hired Man, Engine #15
- * Ideal Lawn Mower (hit 'n miss) 3/4hp, Engine #16
- IHC Famous 1HP Hopper Cooled Engine #17
- Fairbanks Morse Eclipse Pump Jack, Engine #18
- * Baker Monitor Pump Jack Engine #19
- Aermotor Water Pumping 8 Cycle Engine #20
- * Fairbanks Morse Z Style D Engine #21
- IHC Tom Thumb 1HP Air Cooled Engine #22
- Power Products #23
- Johnson Utilimotor #24
- Alpha DeLaval VW with Milker Pump Engine #25
- Briggs & Stratton WM #26
- Maytag #27
- Field Brundage #28
- Fuller & Johnson 2HP Model NC #29
Antique Steam Engine Collection
SCRAM back to Harry'sPage!
Published by Harry Matthews © 1995 - 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!